Be updated and get notified on our news updates.
BUILDRITE ELASTOCRETE is a cement-based, flexible, fiber reinforced self- leveling mortar for steel, galvanized steel and aluminum decks.
25kg = 5sqm @ 3mm thickness
- Ready to use – one pack product, simply mixed with water on site
- High Elasticity
- Very good workability and flowability
- Very good mechanical and bonding strength
- High surface strength
- Quick, easy laying and fast hardening
- Can be feather edged to provide a smooth finish
BUILDRITE FLEXICRETE is a two component, flexible cementitious waterproofing membrane. It consists of selected cement blend with well-graded fillers and synthetic resin.
- Basement walls
- Reservoirs, sumps, concrete gutters, planter boxes, potable water tanks, culverts, canal, water retaining structures, etc.
- Swimming pools and features
- Kitchen and toilets
- Domes and concrete structures
- Roof deck and balconies
- Fire walls
- Flexible, durable and weather resistant
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Breathable membrane – permeable to water vapor and yet impermeable to water
- Bridge hairline cracks
- Non-toxic – suitable for use in waterproofing of potable water tanks
- Can be applied onto damp surface
BUILDRITE SILOX 101 is a water-dilutable silane/siloxane emulsion water repellent treatment for use on mineral substrates such as brick, stone, concrete and mortar.
3.785Ltr = Depends on the area of application
- Excellent penetration capability due to small molecular structure provides added water repellency.
- Chemically bonds to the substrates.
- Performs both on neutral and alkaline substrates.
- Extends the life of treated surface.
- Breathable – allows high degree of water vapor permeability.
- Reduces water and chloride intrusion thereby increasing the life of the substrate.
- Highly resistant to efflorescence.
- Treated surface will not change the appearance of the substrate.
BUILDRITE SMARTBOND HEAVY-DUTY TILE ADHESIVE C2 conforms to BS EN12004 type C2. This product is an outstanding ready to use cement-based tile adhesive created to properly bond most types of tiles for indoor and outdoor installation
.017cbm bag = 5.5sqm @ 3mm thickness
- Provides 10% more coverage than a traditional tile adhesive
- Endures Structural movement
- Prevents tile debonding
- Reduces the weight of structure and cost of transport
- Follows European standard
- Made from recycled materials
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE SD is a silicone modified polymer based surface treatment sealer for mineral surfaces, such as self-leveling flooring compounds and concrete floors.
16kg = Depends on the area of application
is particularly suitable for producing impregnations and protective treatments for mineralbased substrates such as concrete, decorative selfleveling flooring compounds, natural stones and gypsum. It is also suitable for treating mineral plasters, wood, fibers and nonwovens. It can be used as a primer for treating substrates before applying screeds and floor leveling compounds.
BUILDRITE CLEVER SIL WHITE is a one component, viscous, ALIPHATIC polyurethane dispersion, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties
Gallon = 1.3 kgs/m2 @ 1mm thickness
Thick pasty liquid, single pack, easy to use
- Excellent curing
- UV resistant, superb elongation, excellent in tensile
- Anti-fracture, no blistering
- No reinforcement required
- No tar, no bitumen, non-toxic
BUILDRITE CONFIX IJ a general purpose epoxy injection resin is a 2-component solvent-free, non-pigmented epoxy resin compound with low viscosity.
500ml = Depends on the area of application
- Structural repair of cracked concrete by injection
- Repair and filling of small hairline cracks in reinforced concrete structures
- Primer for solvent-free coating and topping systems
- Sealer for cement-based surface
- Low viscosity
- Resistant to wide range of chemicals
- Virtually impermeable therefore protecting the concrete against carbonation
- High compressive and tensile strength
- High slant shear bond strength
10,000 - 12,000 PSI
5,000 – 10,000 PSI @ 28 days
BUILDRITE CONFIX PSE is a two component fast setting epoxy resin formulation with a high chemical and physical strength designed primarily for bonding concrete piles.
8kg set = Depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE TOFIL 802 is a skim smoothing rendering paste. It is ready to use formula for repairing surface defects in concrete or render
20kg = Approx 0.5-1.5 kg/m2/mm depends on the application
- Shuttered concrete
- Reinforced concrete shell-work
- Concrete soffits
- Precast concrete Interior only
- Light-weight concrete block
- Gypsum block
- Gypsum board Possible covering materials
Possible covering materials
- Thick plastic coating
- Bonded plastic covering
- Ready to use and easy application
- Application thickness 0.3 to 4 mm.
- Excellent trowelability on application
- Smooth finish – important for the application of decorative finish
- Can be exposed or painted (with or without a primer)
- Good weather resistance
- Cost and time saving
BUILDRITE RUST CONVERTER is a synthetic polymeric formula that converts existing rust into moisture-free, black protective coating for metal surface preparation. When applied to rusted metal, it chemically converts rust into iron phosphate.
1Ltr = Depends on the area of application
- Can be applied on any rusty iron or steel objects.
- Can used on vehicles, fences and gates, iron railings, staircases, sheet metal, trailers.
- It provides an excellent base primer for oil base and epoxy paints.