Be updated and get notified on our news updates.
BUILDRITE POLYCOAT MORTAR MEDIUM GRAY is a three-component epoxy based repair mortar for pavement and floors formulated from high-grade resins and curing agents specially for flooring application. It provides a dense, impervious, and chemically resistant floor surface.
20kg = Depends on the area of application
- Swimming pools
- Emergency reinstatement of deteriorated concrete
- For repair of runways and apron
- Areas where wheeled traffic requires fast return to service
- Ideal repair works for driveways, bridges, seaports, loading bays, parking decks, etc.
• Durable, hardwearing surface with excellent abrasion resistance and adhesion to substrates.
• Good gripping surface to both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
• Long service life
• Easier to clean resulting in low maintenance costs.
BUILDRITE POLYCOAT FLEX is a one component, viscous, ALIPHATIC polyurethane dispersion, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties. It can be applied without topcoat in less than traffic requirement. Two coats are required.
4Ltrs = Depends on the area of application
- Thick pasty liquid, single pack, easy to use
- Excellent curing
- UV resistant, superb elongation, excellent in tensile
- Anti-fracture, no blistering
- No reinforcement required
- No tar, no bitumen, non-toxic