Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
BUILDRITE STOPGAP GPN is a one-part, neutral silicone sealant with outstanding adhesion to most building substrate.
a 270ml container's coverage depends on the area of application
- Long shelf life
- Readily gunnable both at low (+50 C) and high (+400 C) temperatures
- Good tooling properties
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent durability
- Suitable for alkaline substrates such as concrete, mortar, fibrous cement
- Excellent primer less adhesion to most non porous siliceous materials (e.g. glass, tiles, ceramics, enamel, glazed tiles); metals(aluminum, steel, zinc or copper) impregnated, varnished or painted wood; and some plastics.
- Colors : Clear, White, Black, Brown, Gray
BLOCKTITE RRC is a water-based coating specially formulated with 85% heat-shielding and excellent waterproofing qualities. It can reflect sunlight, significantly reducing the heat transfer in the roof of a building. Its insulation capability keeps the indoor temperature low, which reduces energy costs.
Flat Roofs: 4L container can cover 4.4 sq. meter at 500 microns dry film thickness
Pitched Roofs: 4L container can cover 6 sqm at 370 microns dry film thickness
Walls(smooth): 4L container can cover 8.8 sqm at 250 microns dry film thickness
BUILDRITE CONFIX CARBON FIBER LAMINATING EPOXY SHEET is a two-part clear liquid epoxy system designed specifically for wet lay-up and ambient temperature cure of fiber- reinforce composites, such as aramid (Kevlar), carbon fiber, and glass fibers.
3.8kg set's coverage depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE PUTTY MASTER is a multi-purpose ready to use smooth base preparation for a wide range of non-structural filling, leveling, patching, and repair jobs on wood, concrete, fiber cement, and fiber boards.
5kg container can cover 20m2 per coat
- Excellent bond to wide variety of substrates
- Provides smooth finish
- Rapid setting time
- Low shrinkage
- Good sanding properties
- Made from highest quality binders & fillers
- For interior and exterior use
Sinclair Quick Dry Enamel is a durable, quick to dry, gloss finish synthetic enamel designed for easy application on interior walls and woodwork, furniture, machinery, and equipment where durability is required.
- Safety Yellow
- Safety Blue
- Safety Green
- Safety Orange
- Safety Red
- Caterpillar Yellow
- International Orange
- International Red
- Crystal Blue
- Emerald Green
- Ultramarine Blue
- Light Gray
- Dark Gray
- Chocolate Brown
- Industrial machineries and heavy equipment where durability and maintenance cost is lower
- Architectural coating for wood, window grills, gates, and other structures
- Available with safety colors based on ANSI for color coding in hospitals, industrial plant, warehouse, and signage
- Artworks and school projects
BUILDRITE CURE SIL EB is a ready to use liquid curing compound based on selected grades of paraffin wax which when applied to surfaces of newly placed concrete, assist in the retention of water during hydration.
a 20L container's coverage depends on the concrete
- Ease of application
- Protects concrete surfaces against sun, wind, and rain.
- Retains moisture in fresh concrete
- Assists in the development of strength and durability of concrete and reduces the likelihood of cracking or dusting of concrete surfaces
- Prevents rapid evaporation of water
- Effective under any temperature and humidity conditions
- Single coat application by low water sprayer
EPOCOAT MORTAR SD is a three-component epoxy-based floor topping formulated from high-grade resins and curing agents, especially for flooring applications. It is a solvent-free combination of epoxy resin, amine hardener, and graded aggregates. It is in a pre-weighed unit which is ready for on-site mixing and application.
an 8-liter pack can cover 1.6 m2 at 5mm thickness
- Ideal for floor topping new and existing flooring of food processing plants, chemicals, pharmaceutical factories, sugar, and oil refineries.
- Chemical handling and process areas
- Patching of deteriorated flooring
- Durable, hard-wearing surface with excellent resistance to abrasion and a wide range of chemicals
- Good gripping surface to both pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Long service life
- Easier to clean, resulting in low maintenance costs
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE S is a single pack, supplied as a clear colorless low-viscosity penetrating sealer for concrete, masonry, and brickwork surfaces.
a 3.8kg gallon container can cover 5 - 7 m2/liter/coat
- As a sealer for slate and terracotta tiles and certain natural stones to prevent staining on the surface.
- As a sealer for waterproofing the tile grouts, thereby preventing water seepage through the tile joints.
- For waterproofing roof tiles, thereby preventing water seepage.
- As a sealing coat on the underside and side of marble and granite, thereby preventing water marks from surfacing.
- As a dust proofing coating on concrete, cement plaster, screeds and exposed aggregate finishes.
- Simple brush or spray application
- Dries to a hard and tack-free film
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Prevents dusting by sealing the surface
- Durable finish offers good resistance to abrasion
- No film cracking
BUILDRITE LEAK PLUG is supplied as a dry powder which needs only the addition of water to produce an ultra-rapid set plugging mortar.
25kg container can cover 25Lm
- Patching concrete and mortars
- Stopping leaks
- Repairing concrete pipe and precast concrete
- Repairing honeycombs, cracks and spalls
- Repairing water retaining structures
- Anchoring of bolts and fixtures
- Filling holes
BUILDRITE STOPGAP 1 is a high-modulus, paintable, neutralcure all-purpose sealant. It is gunnable and reacts with moisture in atmosphere to form a permanently flexible product.
a 600ml container's coverage depends on the area of application
Expansion and construction joints in:
- Precast concrete panels and in-situ concrete
- Window and door frame surrounds
- Panel roofing
- Brick and block work, marble granite and GRC facades
- Crack-free, paintable connection joints
- For stress-relieving bonding and fixation.
- Isocyanate free
- Virtually odorless
- Excellent adhesion even without primer on properly prepared concrete, marble, brick, glass, ceramics, aluminum and stainless steel
- Rapid curing
- Stable at temperatures from -40 C to +80 C
- Tack-free and highly elastic after curing.