Be updated and get notified on our news updates.
BUILDRITE EPOCOAT FC is a two component, polyamide cured epoxy glossed floor coating formulated from carefully selected, highest grade epoxy resin and curing agent manufactured under strict quality control standards
Available colors: Beige, green blue, red, yellow, white, light gray & medium gray
3.8kg gal set = 6-7 m2 per gal set @250microns
- Storage tanks
- Marine vessel and structures
- Equipment for mining, chemical, textile, food, power, fertilizer, sugar and others
- Production areas
- Gasoline station and others
- Durable, hard wearing surface with excellent abrasion resistance and adhesion to substrates.
- Easier to clean resulting in low maintenance costs
- Attractive as available in a range of colors to improve the working environment
BUILDRITE CRYSTOR is a crystalline waterproofing formulation of selected blends of cement, very fine treated silica sand and various proprietary active chemicals providing a lasting imperviousness to water
25kg = 20 - 25sqm
- Ready to use, easy to apply
- Very economical
- For internal and external applications
- Can be applied on green concrete
- Can be painted over
- For use in contact with potable water
- Effective treatment for hydrostatic conditions
BUILDRITE PROTEK EPOXY TANK LINING CLEAR is a two-component epoxy coating formulated from high grade resins and curing agents for storage tanks. It is supplied in pre-measured quantities ready for site mixing and use. It hardens to an abrasive resistance coating with high adhesive strength on properly prepared substrates such as concrete and steel.
3.8kg = Depends on the area of application
Coating the interior and exterior surfaces of concrete, steel and wooden tanks such as those used for storing potable water, chemicals (except for high concentrated acids), grains, powders and other liquids. It may be reinforced with fiberglass as in the case of concrete structures that are not integrally waterproofed. It is also used as a grouting material to seal off the gaps where ceramic tiles are used to line storage tanks.
- Pre-packaged and proportioned
- Excellent durability
- High resistance to chemical and mechanical attack
- Can be applied to vertical and horizontal substrates
- Can be applied directly to steel and concrete
- Excellent adhesion
- Smooth, glossy and easy to clean surface
- User friendly mix ratio
BUILDRITE SMARTBOND HEAVY-DUTY TILE ADHESIVE C2S2 conforms to BS EN12004 type C2S2. This product is an outstanding ready to use cement-based tile adhesive created to properly bond most types of tiles for indoor and outdoor installation
.017cbm bag = 5.5sqm @ 3mm thickness
- Provides 10% more coverage than a traditional tile adhesive
- Endures Structural movement
- Prevents tile debonding
- Reduces the weight of structure and cost of transport
- Follows European standard
- Made from recycled materials
BUILDRITE CONFIX ANCHOR is Adopted with modified epoxy resin and composite materials, CONFIX ANCHOR is a Styrene Free system for use as a high strength, non-shrink anchor grouting material. Its advantage on steel bar planting has been proved by many testimonies.
390ml = Depends on the area of application
- All concrete building without embedded steel bar
- Reinforcement and reconstruction of buildings with concrete
- Reinforcement and reconstruction of Railway, Road, Bridge, Water resources, Tunnel, etc.
- Reinforcement for equipment, pipeline installation, supports of curtain wall.
- High bonding strength, good flexible performance similar as embedded.
- Ageing resistance, good heat tolerance and does not creep at ambient temperature;
- Low sensitivity in moist condition with long-term load stability;
- Acid-resistant, good shock resistance, stress-free fixed;
- Good thixotropic, particularly applicable to the sides or top surface anchoring;
- Two-cylinder direct-mix package, with a dedicated glue gun without manual mixing
13,000 – 27,000 PSI
5,000 – 27,000 PSI @ 28 days
BUILDRITE SKIM COAT SF WHITE is a finishing compound specially formulated for concrete surfaces and pre-casts for indoor and outdoor use.
20kg = 5sqm @ 3mm thickness
- Thin plastering of interior and exterior walls and ceiling
- Filling pinholes prior to over-coating
- General re-profiling over large areas of concrete, brickwork or masonry
- Interior and exterior concrete wall
- Fiber cement board
- Ready and easy to use
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Excellent non-sag properties
- Serves as initial coat for painting purposes
- Yields homogenous paste that eliminates surface crack line
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE PROTEK is a silane-terminated binder based on α-silane technology for the impregnation of mineral substrates or as a thin layer coating for mineral substrates or wood. HARDCRETE PROTEK αsilane-terminated polyethers represent a noteworthy group of moisture curing product that do not require tin catalysis.
16kg = Depends on the area of application
applied for stain-resistant impregnation and coating of mineral substrates, e.g. polished or non-polished concrete floors, paving stones, clinker, bricks and natural stone. Additionally, HARDCRETE PROTEK can be used as a wood coating binder for interior use, e.g. parquet flooring and furniture.
HANDY FIX PROFESSIONAL is a specially formulated polymer which serves as a multi-purpose adhesive and sealant. It is a rubber-like, flexible, single component, moisture cure adhesive and sealant that is engineered for bonding and sealing needs of the construction and automotive industry.
280ml = Depends on the area of application
- Multi-purpose adhesive and sealant
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Interior / exterior application
- Highly flexible and elastic
- Durable with high tensile and shear strength
- • UV and weather resistance
- • Paintable
- Easy clean up
- No solvent, isocyanate, VOC
RITEMIX PCR100 is a clear, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. It is an effective cement dispersant and fluidifier compared to conventional superplasticizers.
Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding.
Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability.
Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation.
Good slump retention for longer time.
Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability.
Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish.
Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money.
Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers.
SMARTBOND FLEX, FLEXIBLE TILE ADHESIVE conforms to BS EN12004 type C, S & T. This product is a flexible and ready-to-use cement-based tile adhesive created to properly bond most types of tiles for floors, walls, indoor and outdoor applications. It is specially formulated using flexible polymers, light weight fillers, and special additives to provide easy mixing, excellent workability, low dust, no slump or shrinkage while maintaining optimum strength and flexibility.
It has flexible characteristics that can absorb different stress such as concrete shrinkage and thermal expansion It can be used for basement up to higher-level floors which usually experience movements and vibrations.. It has slip-resistant capability, which prevents the tile from slipping when installed on vertical surface of walls.
It is carefully developed to give an extended open time/pot life ideal for longer time working requirement. Its low dust emission brings health and safety advantages. Its unique water retention technology is the key to prevent tile debonding.
SMARTBOND FLEX, FLEXIBLE TILE ADHESIVE is suitable for permanent fixing of ceramic, porcelain, marble, granite, quarry tiles, mosaic, natural stones, etc.
.017cbm bag of SMARTBOND FLEX, FLEXIBLE TILE ADHESIVE mixed with 7.5 to 8 liters of water will cover 5.5 sqm @ 3 mm thickness.
The tile adhesive is spread on the substrate to a uniform thickness. The correct notched trowel size to use will depend on the type and size of the tiles.
Lay the tiles onto the adhesive and ensure that a firm pressure is applied to achieve good contact with the adhesive.
For large format size of tiles (60cm x 60cm and up) back-buttering is recommended according to
ANSI and TCNA guidelines to increase the bond strength of tile adhesive.
Only apply to areas which can be tiled in the adhesive’s open wet time.
Careful checks have to be made to ensure that skinning does not occur on the surface of the adhesive before laying the tiles. If skinning has occurred, rework the adhesive before laying the tiles.
The adhesive will remain workable for 90 minutes, has an open time of 20-30 minutes and can be grouted after 24 hours after laying the tiles.
Provides 10% more coverage than a traditional tile adhesive
Endures Structural movement
Prevents tile debonding
Reduces the weight of structure and cost of transport
Follows European standard
Made from recycled materials