Be updated and get notified on our news updates.
BUILDRITE TOFIL 805 is a finishing compound specially formulated for concrete surfaces and pre-casts for indoor and outdoor use.
20kg = 2.5 - 4sqm @ 3mm thickness.
- Ready and easy to use
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Excellent non-sag properties that give good workability on both vertical and overhead applications
- High initial cohesiveness
- Yields homogeneous paste that eliminates surface crack lines
BUILDRITE POLYCOAT MORTAR MEDIUM GRAY is a three-component epoxy based repair mortar for pavement and floors formulated from high-grade resins and curing agents specially for flooring application. It provides a dense, impervious, and chemically resistant floor surface.
20kg = Depends on the area of application
- Swimming pools
- Emergency reinstatement of deteriorated concrete
- For repair of runways and apron
- Areas where wheeled traffic requires fast return to service
- Ideal repair works for driveways, bridges, seaports, loading bays, parking decks, etc.
• Durable, hardwearing surface with excellent abrasion resistance and adhesion to substrates.
• Good gripping surface to both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
• Long service life
• Easier to clean resulting in low maintenance costs.
SAPAL is weather resistant, water-based acrylic sealant and waterproofer for use as sealant and waterproofing membrane
1kg = Depends on the area of applicationhttps://bit.ly/2XX9sJV
- Can seal joints, cracks, nail heads and the entire roof surface.
- Can seal gutters and downspouts.
- Can seal joins or roof decks, parapet walls, firewalls, etc.
- Can seal cracks on concrete walls, wood-cement joints.
- Can seal fitting of sinks, wash basin, drain pipes, and the like.
RITEMIX PCR200 is an amber to light brown, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. It is an effective cement dispersant and fluidifier compared to conventional superplasticizers.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete, requiring little to no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested.
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that doesn’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain.
- Ready mix applications
- 4000 to 6000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement.
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding.
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability.
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation.
- Good slump retention for longer time.
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability.
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish.
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money.
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers.
BUILDRITE CONFIX LV is basically designed to have low viscosity features. It has a low-viscous consistency and self-leveling property, which makes it suitable for large areas of application, such as elevating floorings, roads and pavements, and patching damaged or degraded concrete structures.
7kg gal set = 10sqm per coat
- To anchor and grout concrete or ceramic floor, tiles over wood, steel or concrete surfaces.
- To seal concrete surfaces against water and salt intrusions.
- To repair spalled or scaled areas, broken slabs, and cracks in concrete structures.
- Recommended as tack coat between old and new concrete when elevating floorings. When using CONFIX LV in this manner, viscosity must be adjusted to the desired consistency, using “C” powder. “C” powder is available and can buy from us upon request.
- For skid proofing purposes.
BUILDRITE POLYCOAT GRIP is a modified polyurethane coating formulated to provide high performance and abrasion resistance to floors. Particular aggregates were added to the coating to provide anti-slip protection to prevent slips or skids on dry and wet floorings.
THEORETICAL SPREADING RATE:
3.3 square meter/ 4-liters @ 500 microns DFT
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Measure the floor area to be painted and buy enough paint for the entire project. Stir well, apply liberally, and avoid foot traffic for the next 24 hours.
Do not apply when surface or air temperature is below 20oC or if rain is expected within 5 hours.
Apply liberally using a 3/8” nap roller, but avoid excessive brushing or spreading too thinly.
Do not let water sit on the painted surfaces before 14 days to ensure proper curing.
BUILDRITE EPOCOAT FCH is a two component Epoxy Floor Coating formulated from high-grade resins and curing agents specially for flooring application.
3.8kg gal set = 6-7 m2 @ 500 microns
- Ideal for floor topping of new and existing flooring of food processing plants, chemicals and pharmaceutical factories, sugar and oil refineries.
- Recommended for installation of anti-skid coatings both indoor and outdoor.
- Production areas
- Patching of deteriorated flooring
- Gasoline station and others
- Durable, hard wearing surface with excellent abrasion resistance and adhesion to substrates.
- Easier to clean resulting in low maintenance costs
- Attractive as available in a range of colors to improve the working environment
- Designed for a general maintenance coating where gloss and color retention is desired.
BUILDRITE LEAK PLUG is supplied as a dry powder which needs only the addition of water to produce an ultra-rapid set plugging mortar
250g = .250Lm
- Patching concrete and mortars
- Stopping leaks
- Repairing concrete pipe and precast concrete
- Repairing honeycombs, cracks and spalls
- Repairing water retaining structures
- Anchoring of bolts and fixtures
- Filling holes
BUILDRITE PROTEK EPOXY TANK LINING WHITE is a two-component epoxy coating formulated from high grade resins and curing agents for storage tanks. It is supplied in pre-measured quantities ready for site mixing and use. It hardens to an abrasive resistance coating with high adhesive strength on properly prepared substrates such as concrete and steel.
3.8kg = Depends on the area of application
Coating the interior and exterior surfaces of concrete, steel and wooden tanks such as those used for storing potable water, chemicals (except for high concentrated acids), grains, powders and other liquids. It may be reinforced with fiberglass as in the case of concrete structures that are not integrally waterproofed. It is also used as a grouting material to seal off the gaps where ceramic tiles are used to line storage tanks.
- Pre-packaged and proportioned
- Excellent durability
- High resistance to chemical and mechanical attack
- Can be applied to vertical and horizontal substrates
- Can be applied directly to steel and concrete
- Excellent adhesion
- Smooth, glossy and easy to clean surface
- User friendly mix ratio
BUILDRITE GRANITE POLYMER C2 is a white cementitious powder especially formulated to be mixed with water as tile adhesive with very good adhesion strength
25kg = 6-7sqm @ 2-3 thickness