Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
BUILDRITE SOLID CURE is a non-shrink, cement-based, high-strength expanding grout specially formulated for critical grouting operations, where positive expansion and non-staining characteristics are required.
5kg container can cover .27sqm at 10mm
- Ease of applications
- Positive expansion to ensure effective contact and support
- Minimal downtime
- Elimination of site batching errors
- High early strength and low permeability
- Elimination of staining or deterioration
- Chloride-free permitting use in contact with reinforced steel
FLOORTEK SD is a silicone modified polymer-based surface treatment sealer for mineral surfaces, such as self-leveling flooring compounds, and concrete floors.
FLOORTEK SD has an excellent particle size, which allows it to penetrate easily into porous surfaces, reinforcing the substrate without changing its appearance. As a result, it improves tensile adhesion strength and scrubs abrasion resistance. In addition, it provides films that are resistant against aqueous and oil-based stains, which makes the surface easier to clean and improve their mechanical properties.
Available in 20-liter pail and 200-liter drum
Should be applied in two coats at the rate of 0.2 liters/m2 per coat
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE 620 is a cementitious pre-packed repair mortar specially designed for resurfacing, patching, and repairing large areas of concrete at a minimum thickness of 20mm.
a 25kg bag's coverage depends on the area of application
- General patching repair work
- Patching and repairing of damaged concrete surfaces.
- Resurfacing of worn out concrete floors
- Topping of new and old concrete floors
- Ideal repair works for driveways, warehouses, car parks, loading bays, concrete roads, etc.
- Pre-packed - easy to mix and apply
- Shrinkage compensated
- Special formulation accelerates strength development.
- Abrasion and weather resistant
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
Compressive Strength at 28 days: 6000 PSI
BUILDRITE CRYSTOR is a crystalline waterproofing formulation of selected blends of cement, very fine treated silica sand, and various proprietary active chemicals providing a lasting imperviousness to water.
25kg container can cover 10 sqm (2coats)
- Basement walls and floors
- Swimming pools
- Cistern tanks
- Water treatment and sewage structures
- Irrigation tunnels
- Supporting walls and columns
- Tunnels, manholes, silos
- Foundation slabs inside underground garages
- Easy to apply
- Can withstand negative side water pressure from below ground
- Self-healing - repairs newly formed hairline cracks upon reactivation of its crystalline effect.
- Very economical
- Can be applied on green concrete
- Can be painted over
- For use in contact with potable water after application of epoxy tank lining
- Effective treatment for hydrostatic conditions
a 200L container's coverage depends on the area of application
RITEMIX PC 200 is an amber to light brown, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its high water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. Formwork and shuttering can be removed earlier due to its accelerated hardening properties.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete requiring little or no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that doesn’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain
- On-site application
- Ready mix applications
- Precast applications
- Pre-stressed concrete
- 6000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation
- Good slump retention for longer time
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers
BUILDRITE CONCRETE PATCH V is a cementitious pre-packed repair mortar with shrinkage compensation properties. It is supplied as a single component powder which only needs mixing with specific quantity of water to produce a non-shrink mortar allowing vertical application of 40mm thickness in a single layer without the use of formwork.
25kg container can cover 1.7sqm at 10mm thickness
- Easy to apply
- Shrinkage compensated
- Medium to high build on prepared vertical surfaces
- Composition ensures excellent adhesion
- Water tightness, special additives ensure optimum density, and water repellency of cured surfaces
BUILDRITE SKIM COAT SF WHITE is a finishing compound specially formulated for concrete surfaces and pre-casts for indoor and outdoor use.
20kg bag can cover 5m2 at 3mm thickness
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Application thickness up to 3mm
- Excellent trowel ability on application
- Smooth finsih -- important for the application of decorative finish
- Serves as initial coat for painting purposes
BUILDRITE EPOXY PRIMER WHITE is a two-component polyamide cured epoxy coating designed for use in metal finishes, concrete, wood, or previously painted surfaces or as an immediate coat under light-colored topcoats.
a quart container's coverage depends on the area of application
SAPAL 2 in 1 is a weather resistant, water-based acrylic sealant and waterproofer for use as sealant and waterproofing membrane.
a 100g pack's coverage depends on the area of application
- Can seal joints, cracks, nail heads, and the entire roof surface
- Can seal gutters and downspouts
- Can seal joins or roof decks, parapet walls, firewalls, etc.
- Can seal cracks on concrete walls, wood-cement joints
- Can seal fitting of sinks, wash basin, drain pipes, and the like