Be updated and get notified on our news updates.
BUILDRITE TOFIL 802 is a skim smoothing rendering paste. It is ready to use formula for repairing surface defects in concrete or render
20kg = Approx 0.5-1.5 kg/m2/mm depends on the application
- Shuttered concrete
- Reinforced concrete shell-work
- Concrete soffits
- Precast concrete Interior only
- Light-weight concrete block
- Gypsum block
- Gypsum board Possible covering materials
Possible covering materials
- Thick plastic coating
- Bonded plastic covering
- Ready to use and easy application
- Application thickness 0.3 to 4 mm.
- Excellent trowelability on application
- Smooth finish – important for the application of decorative finish
- Can be exposed or painted (with or without a primer)
- Good weather resistance
- Cost and time saving
BUILDRITE RUST CONVERTER is a synthetic polymeric formula that converts existing rust into moisture-free, black protective coating for metal surface preparation. When applied to rusted metal, it chemically converts rust into iron phosphate.
1Ltr = Depends on the area of application
- Can be applied on any rusty iron or steel objects.
- Can used on vehicles, fences and gates, iron railings, staircases, sheet metal, trailers.
- It provides an excellent base primer for oil base and epoxy paints.
BUILDRITE SMARTBOND STANDARD TILE ADHESIVE C1 conforms to BS EN12004 type C1. This product is an outstanding ready to use cement-based tile adhesive created to properly bond most types of tiles for indoor and outdoor installation
.017cbm bag = 5.5sqm @ 3mm thickness
- Provides 10% more coverage than a traditional tile adhesive
- Endures Structural movement
- Prevents tile debonding
- Reduces the weight of structure and cost of transport
- Follows European standard
- Made from recycled materials
BLOCKTITE RRC is a water-based coating specially formulated with 85% heat-shielding and excellent waterproofing qualities. It can reflect sunlight, significantly reducing the heat transfer in the roof of a building. Its insulation capability keeps the indoor temperature low, which reduces energy costs.
It can be applied using a brush, roller or spray gun.
Flat Roofs: 4.4 sq. meter/4-liters @ 500 microns dry film thickness
Pitched Roofs: 6 sqm/4-liters @370 microns dry film thickness
Walls(smooth): 8.8 sqm/4-liters @ 250 microns dry film thickness
Approximately 4 hours. Allow 1 hour for each successive coating.
EPOCOAT MORTAR SD is a three-component epoxy-based floor topping formulated from high-grade resins and curing agents, especially for flooring applications. It is a solvent-free combination of epoxy resin, amine hardener, and graded aggregates. It is in a pre-weighed unit which is ready for on-site mixing and application.
1.6 m2/8-liter pack @ 5mm thickness
· Ideal for floor topping new and existing flooring of food processing plants, chemicals, pharmaceutical factories, sugar, and oil refineries.
· Chemical handling and process areas
· Patching of deteriorated flooring
· Durable, hard-wearing surface with excellent resistance to abrasion and a wide range of chemicals.
· Good gripping surface to both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
· Long service life
· Easier to clean, resulting in low maintenance costs.
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE S is a single pack, supplied as a clear colorless low viscosity penetrating sealer for concrete, masonry and brickwork surfaces.
16Ltrs = 5 - 7 m2/liter/coat
- As a sealer for slate and terracotta tiles and certain natural stones to prevent staining on the surface.
- As a sealer for waterproofing the tile grouts, thereby preventing water seepage through the tile joints.
- For waterproofing roof tiles, thereby preventing water seepage.
- As a sealing coat on the underside and side of marble and granite, thereby preventing water marks from surfacing.
- As a dust proofing coating on concrete, cement plaster, screeds and exposed aggregate finishes.
- Simple brush or spray application
- Dries to a hard and tack-free film
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Prevents dusting by sealing the surface
- Durable finish offers good resistance to abrasion
- No film cracking
BUILDRITE CLEVER SIL GRAY is a one component, viscous, ALIPHATIC polyurethane dispersion, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties
Gallon = 1.3 kgs/m2 @ 1mm thickness
Thick pasty liquid, single pack, easy to use
- Excellent curing
- UV resistant, superb elongation, excellent in tensile
- Anti-fracture, no blistering
- No reinforcement required
- No tar, no bitumen, non-toxic
BUILDRITE TOFIL 801 is a plaster-based powder designed for fixing and bonding joints on Plasterboard, Fiber cement boards and Gypsum boards. With its excellent adhesion properties.
20KG = Depends on the area of application
• Excellent for filling gaps in between fiber cement boards, gypsum boards, plywood and concrete
• Good weather resistance
• Low shrinkage
• Extra smooth finishing
• Excellent Crack Resistance
• Excellent workability
• High bonding strength
BUILDRITE CUREFORM 300S is a low viscosity release agent for all types of concrete formwork
20Ltrs - 1Ltr = 20 to 60m2
- Improve concrete off-form finish and ensure optimum release
- Promotes easy and efficient stripping of forms
- Non-staining and economical
- Minimizes cleaning of shutter before re-use
- Easy and inexpensive to apply for spray
- Improves surface quality
- Can be used on all types of formwork
BUILDRITE CONFIX CARBON FIBER LAMINATING EPOXY PLATE is a preformed carbon fiber reinforced polymer laminates, designed for strengthening concrete, timber, masonry, steel and fiber reinforced Structure.
3.8kg set = Depends on the area of application
- Non corroding
- Very high strength
- Excellent durability and fatigue resistance
- Unlimited lengths, no joints required
- Low system thickness, simple execution of plate Intersections or crossing
- Easy transportation (rolls)
- Lightweight, very easy to install especially overhead (without temporary support)
- Minimum preparation of plate,applicable in several layers
- Smooth edges without exposed fibers as result of production by pultrusion
- Extensive Testing and Approvals available from many countries worldwide