Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
Sinclair Flat Latex Paint is a 100% acrylic water-based flat paint formulated with highest quality materials suitable for all types of masonry and properly primed wood. It can seal a porous substrate and it is suitable to be used in hotels, residential, hospitals, offices, and other commercial buildings as primer and sealer before application of topcoat.
BUILDRITE CEMENT GRIP is a multi-purpose adhesive based on VAE resin emulsion. It is water-based, milky white, non-toxic, medium viscosity, which dries to a transparent film.
a 4L container's coverage depends on the area of application
- For bonding cementitious floor toppings, renders, and repair mortars
- Bonding agent for concrete
- Resurfacing, renovation, and surface restoration
- Bonding agent for tiles
- Repairs cracks and holes in cementitious structures
- Easy to use – can be applied by brush, roller, or spray
- Multi-purpose adhesive
- Bonds to most common construction materials except polythene, PVC, rubber, and similar materials
- Improved flexibility
FLOORTEK PROTEK is a silane-terminated binder based on α-silane technology for the impregnation of mineral substrates or as a thin layer coating for mineral substrates or wood.
Available in 20-liter pail and 200-liter drum
Should be applied in two coats at the rate of 0.2 liters/m2 per coat
FLOORTEK PROTEK is applied for stain-resistant impregnation and coating mineral substrates, e.g., polished or non-polished concrete floors, paving stones, clinker, bricks, and natural stone.
Additionally, FLOORTEK PROTEK can be used as a wood coating binder for interior use, e.g., parquet flooring, and furniture.
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE NM is a pre-mixed, non-metallic, ready to use product. It is designed to be applied as a dry shake over freshly floated concrete to provide a hard wearing and durable monolithic floor.
a 25kg bag can cover 5sqm per coat
- Durable, hard wearing surface with good abrasion resistance
- Provides a good impact resistance
- Provides a heavy-duty finish for longer serviceable life than plain concrete
- Easier to clean resulting in low maintenance costs
- Resistance to oil and grease penetration
- Dense surface, reduces dusting
- Easy and economical to apply
BUILDRITE LEAK PLUG is supplied as a dry powder which needs only the addition of water to produce an ultra-rapid set plugging mortar.
4kg container can cover 4Lm
- Patching concrete and mortars
- Stopping leaks
- Repairing concrete pipe and precast concrete
- Repairing honeycombs, cracks and spalls
- Repairing water retaining structures
- Anchoring of bolts and fixtures
- Filling holes
BUILDRITE CEMENT REMOVER is an effective acid based liquid mixture specifically designed to deal with hard cases of cement cargo deposits or dry cement stains. It is a cement remover, cleaning and etching agent in one.
- Removes mortar and plaster runs
- Cleans off droppings and stains from brickwork and concrete surfaces
- Removes and cleans off hardened concrete from tools, machineries, and equipment
- Removes rust and mill scale on steel works
- Rapid concrete etching action
- No corrosive effects on glass, plastic, rubber, and base metals
BUILDRITE CONCRETE PATCH H is a cementitious pre-packed repair mortar with shrinkage compensation properties. It is supplied as a single component powder which only needs mixing with a specific quantity of water to produce a non-shrink, free flowing, fast setting, and high strength mortar.
a 25kg container's coverage depends on the area of application
- General patching repair work
- Emergency reinstatement of deteriorated concrete
- For repair of runways and apron
- Areas where wheeled traffic requires fast return to service
- Ideal repair works for driveways, bridges, seaports, loading bays, parking decks, etc.
BUILDRITE TOFIL 804 is a water repellent finishing compound specially formulated for concrete surfaces and pre-casts for indoor and outdoor use.
20kg bag can cover 5m2 at 3mm thickness
- Thin plastering of interior and exterior walls and ceiling
- Filling pinholes prior to over-coating
- General re-profiling over large areas of concrete, brickwork or masonry
- Interior and exterior concrete wall
- Fiber cement board
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Application thickness of up to 3mm
- Good trowel ability
- Smooth finish – important for the application of decorative finish
- Yields homogeneous paste that eliminates surface crack lines
- Water repellent
BUILDRITE EPOXY PRIMER GRAY is a two-component polyamide cured epoxy coating designed for use in metal finishes, concrete, wood, or previously painted surfaces or as an immediate coat under light-colored topcoats.
a quart size container's coverage depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE STRONGER THAN NAILS is a high-strength adhesive which eliminates the need for nails, screws, or plugs in many do-it-yourself jobs.
a 280ml container's coverage depends on the area of application