Be updated and get notified on our news updates.
RITEMIX ACCELERATOR is supplied as a brown liquid. It is based on selected stabilized sugar-reduced lignosulphonates blended with calcium chloride. When added to cementitious mixes, it accelerates the hydration, enabling the water content to perform more efficiently.
· Allows continuous placing of concrete at low temperatures
· Gives anti-frost protection by allowing water reducing thus accelerating cement hydration process
· Allows earlier release from precast molds
· Allows reduction in mixing water with no loss of workability
· Increased density and compressive strength
BUILDRITE CONFIX IJ a general purpose epoxy injection resin is a 2-component solvent-free, non-pigmented epoxy resin compound with low viscosity.
3kg gal set = Depends on the area of application
- Structural repair of cracked concrete by injection
- Repair and filling of small hairline cracks in reinforced concrete structures
- Primer for solvent-free coating and topping systems
- Sealer for cement-based surface
- Low viscosity
- Resistant to wide range of chemicals
- Virtually impermeable therefore protecting the concrete against carbonation
- High compressive and tensile strength
- High slant shear bond strength
10,000 - 12,000 PSI
5,000 – 10,000 PSI @ 28 days
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE PROTEK is a silane-terminated binder based on α-silane technology for the impregnation of mineral substrates or as a thin layer coating for mineral substrates or wood. HARDCRETE PROTEK αsilane-terminated polyethers represent a noteworthy group of moisture curing product that do not require tin catalysis.
4kg = Depends on the area of application
applied for stain-resistant impregnation and coating of mineral substrates, e.g. polished or non-polished concrete floors, paving stones, clinker, bricks and natural stone. Additionally, HARDCRETE PROTEK can be used as a wood coating binder for interior use, e.g. parquet flooring and furniture.
BUILDRITE CLEVER SIL WHITE is a one component, viscous, ALIPHATIC polyurethane dispersion, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties
20kg = 1.3 kgs/m2 @ 1mm thickness
Thick pasty liquid, single pack, easy to use
- Excellent curing
- UV resistant, superb elongation, excellent in tensile
- Anti-fracture, no blistering
- No reinforcement required
- No tar, no bitumen, non-toxic
BUILDRITE RUST CONVERTER is a synthetic polymeric formula that converts existing rust into moisture-free, black protective coating for metal surface preparation. When applied to rusted metal, it chemically converts rust into iron phosphate.
Gallon = Depends on the area of application
- Can be applied on any rusty iron or steel objects.
- Can used on vehicles, fences and gates, iron railings, staircases, sheet metal, trailers.
- It provides an excellent base primer for oil base and epoxy paints.
BUILDRITE SMARTBOND STANDARD TILE ADHESIVE C1S1 conforms to BS EN12004 type C1S1. This product is an outstanding ready to use cement-based tile adhesive created to properly bond most types of tiles for indoor and outdoor installation
.017cbm bag = 5.5sqm @ 3mm thickness
- Provides 10% more coverage than a traditional tile adhesive
- Endures Structural movement
- Prevents tile debonding
- Reduces the weight of structure and cost of transport
- Follows European standard
- Made from recycled materials
FLOORTEK PF is a clear/colorless, ready-to-use, liquid binder used to compact clean, dry pebbles to create permeable pavements, walkways, patios, landscapes, trails, etc. It provides a strong cross-linking bond between pebbles while still allowing water to drain into the ground.
Once the binder is mixed evenly with pebbles, the blended material can be troweled and tamped into place to form a smooth, beautiful surface.
The use of FLOORTEK PF to create permeable floors can be applied to residential and commercial areas that are prone to water accumulation.
HARDCRETE PF is available in gallons and 20-liter pails.
· Low viscosity
· Creates a stunning floor design
· Drains water quickly
· Reduce stormwater runoff
· Easy handling and dosing
· UV stable with ultra-clear finish
· Blended mixture trowels easily
· Easy to install using common tools
· Environmentally safe
BUILDRITE CONFIX EC is easy and quick to apply and forms an ideal substrate for the application of self-leveling coatings.
16kg = Depends on the area of application
As a self-smoothing screed for:
- Leveling or patching horizontal concrete substrate
- Leveling layer on rough concrete flooring or concrete flooring roughened by grinding
- Smoothing over damp concrete surface before applying epoxy or polyurethane coatings.
- Thin repair layers on the surface of damp substrates which do not require a particularly attractive finish
- Repair and maintenance work on monolithic or steam-cured concrete floors.
- Rapid, easy application to form a smooth finish, for internal and external use.
- Protective action against attack from deicing salts.
- May be coated after just 24 hours with epoxy or polyurethane resin formulates
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
- Promote good adhesion with successive resin coatings.
- Reduce the risk of blisters and/or detachment of successive waterproof coatings, even if applied on damp substrates.
- Excellent mechanical strength.
- Good leveling properties
BUILDRITE FLEXICRETE is a two component, flexible cementitious waterproofing membrane. It consists of selected cement blend with well-graded fillers and synthetic resin.
5kg = 2.85sqm
- Basement walls
- Reservoirs, sumps, concrete gutters, planter boxes, potable water tanks, culverts, canal, water retaining structures, etc.
- Swimming pools and features
- Kitchen and toilets
- Domes and concrete structures
- Roof deck and balconies
- Fire walls
- Flexible, durable and weather resistant
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Breathable membrane – permeable to water vapor and yet impermeable to water
- Bridge hairline cracks
- Non-toxic – suitable for use in waterproofing of potable water tanks
- Can be applied onto damp surface
RITEMIX PC 300 is an amber to light brown, new-generation admixture based on Polycarboxylate polymers. Its high water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength gain.
20 Liters = Depends on the area of application
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding
- Reduces cement consumption without strength or workability loss
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation
- Good slump-retention for a longer time.
- Reduces added water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improved water impermeability
- Reduces concrete segregation which can improve the surface finish.
- Reduces or eliminates need for compaction, which saves time and money
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers