Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
BUILDRITE TILE SEAL is cement-based tile joint filler designed for use with most ceramic tiles and natural stones. It is formulated using anti-bacterial and anti-fungus materials to prevent formation of molds and mildew. It has a strong water repellency which reduces water absorption.
2kg bag can cover 8sqm at 3mm thickness
EPOCOAT MB is a two-component, 100% solid epoxy specially formulated as a high-strength binder for light to heavy-duty seamless floor overlay and topping systems. It has low viscosity for good penetration into concrete and uniform wetting of filler aggregates.
3.8kg gallon set
2 sq.m. per liter at 500μm dft
(wft = 500 μm).
BUILDRITE EPOCOAT PRIMER WHITE is a two component, 100% solids epoxy specially formulated as a high-strength binder for use in light to heavy-duty seamless floor overlay and topping systems.
5kg container can cover 2 sq.m. per liter at 500 microns
BUILDRITE TOFIL 802 is a skim smoothing rendering paste. It is ready to use formula for repairing surface defects in concrete or render.
20kg container can approximately cover 0.5-1.5 kg/m2/mm depending on the application
- Shuttered concrete
- Reinforced concrete shell-work
- Concrete soffits
- Precast concrete (interior only)
- Light-weight concrete block
- Gypsum block
- Gypsum board Possible covering materials
Possible covering materials
- Thick plastic coating
- Bonded plastic covering
- Ready to use and easy application
- Application thickness 0.3 to 4 mm.
- Excellent trowelability on application
- Smooth finish – important for the application of decorative finish
- Can be exposed or painted (with or without a primer)
- Good weather resistance
- Cost and time saving
BUILDRITE POLYCOAT MORTAR MEDIUM GRAY is a three-component epoxy-based repair mortar for pavement and floors formulated from high-grade resins and curing agents specially for flooring application. It provides a dense, impervious, and chemically resistant floor surface.
a 20kg container's coverage depends on the area of application
- Swimming pools
- Emergency reinstatement of deteriorated concrete
- For repair of runways and apron
- Areas where wheeled traffic requires fast return to service
- Ideal repair works for driveways, bridges, seaports, loading bays, parking decks, etc.
• Durable, hardwearing surface with excellent abrasion resistance and adhesion to substrates
• Good gripping surface to both pedestrian and vehicular traffic
• Long service life
• Easier to clean resulting in low maintenance costs
BUILDRITE CLEVER SIL GRAY is a one-component, viscous, aliphatic polyurethane dispersion, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties.
20kg container can cover 15 sqm (2 coats)
RITEMIX PCR100 is a clear, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. It is an effective cement dispersant and fluidifier compared to conventional superplasticizers.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete requiring little or no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that doesn’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain
- Ready mix application
- 3000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation
- Good slump retention for longer time
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers
BUILDRITE CONFIX LV is basically designed to have low viscosity features. It has a low-viscous consistency and self-leveling property, which makes it suitable for large areas of application, such as elevating floorings, roads and pavements, and patching damaged or degraded concrete structures.
7kg gal set can cover 10sqm per coat
- To anchor and grout concrete or ceramic floor, tiles over wood, steel, or concrete surfaces
- To seal concrete surfaces against water and salt intrusions
- To repair spalled or scaled areas, broken slabs, and cracks in concrete structures
- Recommended as tack coat between old and new concrete when elevating floorings. When using CONFIX LV in this manner, viscosity must be adjusted to the desired consistency, using “C” powder. “C” powder is available and can be bought from us upon request.
- For skid proofing purposes
BUILDRITE TOFIL 810 XTR is a two-component epoxy coating formulated from high-grade resins and curing agents which can be applied vertically on walls.
3.8 kg container can cover 11 m2 at dry film thickness of 250 microns (approx. 2 coats)
- Can be used as primer and topcoat for wall
- Excellent durability
- High resistance to chemical and mechanical attack
- Can be applied to vertical and horizontal substrates
- Excellent adhesion
- Ceramic-like finished and easy to clean surface
- Mold resistant
- Water resistant
- Can be applied and dried even on damp surface
- User-friendly mix ratio
a 3.785L container's coverage depends on the area of application