Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
KLARO is tile floor treatment that increases floors coefficient of friction by up to 500% without changing the appearance or feel of the tile flooring.
250ml container can cover 2.5sqm
POLYCOAT MORTAR is a 3-4 mm thick, trowel-applied polyurethane mortar floor finish. It is an attractive smooth, matt, colored floor finish.
POLYCOAT MORTAR is supplied in 3 components:
Part A – Base/ Part B - Hardener/ Part C - Filler
2.7-3.0 m2/ 20kg set 3-4 mm thickness medium duty
2.0 -2.23 m2/ 30kg set 5-6 mm thickness heavy duty
- Seamless, hygienic finish
- Impact and abrasion resistant surface suitable for heavy foot traffic and forklift operation
- Low odor, fast cure installation (1 hour)
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- Steam Cleanable: non-dusting, non-tainting
- Anti-slip surface
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE 310 is a cementitious pre-packed repair mortar specially designed for resurfacing, patching, and repairing large areas of concrete at a minimum thickness of 10mm.
a 25kg bag's coverage depends on the area of application
- General patching repair work
- Patching and repairing of damaged concrete surfaces
- Resurfacing of worn out concrete floors
- Topping of new and old concrete floors
- Ideal repair works for driveways, warehouses, car parks, loading bays, concrete roads, etc.
- Recommended for a minimum thickness of 10mm.
- Pre-packed - easy to mix and apply
- Shrinkage compensated
- Special formulation accelerates strength development.
- Abrasion and weather resistant
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
Compressive Strength at 28 days: 3500 PSI
BUILDRITE FLEXICRETE is a two-component, flexible cementitious waterproofing membrane. It consists of selected cement blend with well-graded fillers and synthetic resin.
18kg container can cover 10.28sqm (2 coats)
- Flexible and durable
- No additional cement or water needed
- No need to measure - includes powder and liquid inside
- Rough finish - excellent adhesion to concrete toppings and tiles
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Bridge hairline cracks
- Can be applied onto damp surface
a quart size container's coverage depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE CLEVER SIL WHITE is a one-component, viscous, aliphatic polyurethane dispersion, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly-elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties
20kg container can cover 15 sqm (2 coats)
RITEMIX PC 300 is a clear, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its high water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. Formwork and shuttering can be removed earlier due to its accelerated hardening properties.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete, requiring little to no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that does’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain
- On-site application
- Ready mix applications
- Precast applications
- Pre-stressed concrete
- 8000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation
- Good slump retention for longer time
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers
BUILDRITE CONFIX HV is the ideal choice for vertical bonding of new to old concrete.
7kg gal set can cover 10sqm per coat
As an Epoxy Adhesive:
- To bond old concrete to freshly poured concrete topping, thus eliminating “cold joints” between old and new concrete
- To replace cement in bonding pre-cast, concrete structural units such as concrete decors under damp or dry conditions
- To bond wood or metal to concrete surfaces such as anchoring machinery to a concrete floor
- To anchor and grout concrete or ceramic floor tiles over cement, wood or steel
As an Epoxy Mortar:
- To patch spalled and damaged areas in concrete structures
- To use as a tack coat or primer before pouring fresh concrete topping when bringing low areas to proper grade
BUILDRITE POLYCOAT CLEAR is a two-component polyurethane coating, high build, gloss finish having outstanding resistance to abrasion, splash and spillage of acids, solvents, alkalies, salts, and other corrosive and staining chemicals.
a 3.785L container's coverage depends on the area of application
Primarily as a high performance architectural and maintenance coating, tank finish, offshore and machine structures, sports equipment, chemical processing plants, warehouses, mining equipment, pulp and paper mills, railway cars, oil refinery, galvanized finish, aircraft, etc.
- Durable, hard wearing surface with excellent abrasion resistance and adhesion to substrates.
- Excellent flexibility
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Easier to clean resulting in low maintenance costs
- Attractive as available in a range of colors to improve the working environment.
BUILDRITE TILE SEAL is cement-based tile joint filler designed for use with most ceramic tiles and natural stones. It is formulated using anti-bacterial and anti-fungus materials to prevent formation of molds and mildew. It has a strong water repellency which reduces water absorption.
2kg bag can cover 8sqm at 3mm thickness