Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
BUILDRITE EPOCOAT PRIMER CLEAR is a two-component, 100% solids epoxy specially formulated as a high-strength binder for use in light to heavy-duty seamless floor overlay and topping systems.
3.8kg gallon set can cover 2 sq.m per liter at 500 microns
BUILDRITE TOFIL 802 is a skim smoothing rendering paste. It is ready to use formula for repairing surface defects in concrete or render.
20kg container can approximately cover 0.5-1.5 kg/m2/mm depending on the application
- Shuttered concrete
- Reinforced concrete shell-work
- Concrete soffits
- Precast concrete (interior only)
- Light-weight concrete block
- Gypsum block
- Gypsum board Possible covering materials
Possible covering materials
- Thick plastic coating
- Bonded plastic covering
- Ready to use and easy application
- Application thickness 0.3 to 4 mm.
- Excellent trowelability on application
- Smooth finish – important for the application of decorative finish
- Can be exposed or painted (with or without a primer)
- Good weather resistance
- Cost and time saving
a 3.785L container's coverage depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE TILE SEAL is cement-based tile joint filler designed for use with most ceramic tiles and natural stones. It is formulated using anti-bacterial and anti-fungus materials to prevent formation of molds and mildew. It has a strong water repellency which reduces water absorption.
2kg bag can cover 8sqm at 3mm thickness
Chameleon Colorants are universal colorants especially formulated using special types of chemicals and pigments to ensure that it can blend homogenously either with water-based and solvent-based type of paints. Its high concentration can give us the colors desired in minimal amount from pastel to dark colors.
- Yellow Oxide
- Red Oxide
It can be used at different percentages depending on the lightness if using white paint and darkness of the paints desired if using clear bases. A dosage of 5% of volume of paint is recommended (depending upon the type of paint) to control the drying time of the paint and flocculation.
Shake or mix first before using.
Add the colorants first in a small quantity of paint before adding the mixture to the total volume while mixing until the desired color shade was achieved.
- Can be used for tinting water-based and solvent-based paint
- It will not affect the quality of paint on recommended amount
- Easy to mix
- Can produce pastel to even darker colors of paint
- Highly concentrated pigments
- Environment friendly
- High color strength
- UV and weather resistant depending on colors
- Washable with water
BUILDRITE BLOCKOUT TW is a two-component, epoxy waterproofing system specially designed for coating and waterproofing tiles
a gallon set can cover 8-10 sqm (2 coats)
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE D is a proprietary blend of silicates formulated specifically for concrete surface dust proofer and hardener for new and old concrete floors.
a 240kg container can cover 6-10 m2/liter
BUILDRITE CLEVER SIL GRAY is a one-component, viscous, aliphatic polyurethane dispersion, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties.
20kg container can cover 15 sqm (2 coats)
RITEMIX PCR200 is an amber to light brown, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. It is an effective cement dispersant and fluidifier compared to conventional superplasticizers.Switch to plain text editor
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete, requiring little to no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that doesn’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain
- Ready mix applications
- 4000 to 6000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation
- Good slump retention for longer time
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers
BUILDRITE CONFIX LV is basically designed to have low viscosity features. It has a low-viscous consistency and self-leveling property, which makes it suitable for large areas of application, such as elevating floorings, roads and pavements, and patching damaged or degraded concrete structures.
Quart set can cover 10sqm per coat
- To anchor and grout concrete or ceramic floor, tiles over wood, steel, or concrete surfaces
- To seal concrete surfaces against water and salt intrusions
- To repair spalled or scaled areas, broken slabs, and cracks in concrete structures
- Recommended as tack coat between old and new concrete when elevating floorings. When using CONFIX LV in this manner, viscosity must be adjusted to the desired consistency, using “C” powder. “C” powder is available and can be bought from us upon request
- For skid proofing purposes