Be updated and get notified on our news updates.
Quart = Depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE STRONGER THAN NAILS is a high strength adhesive which eliminates the need for nails, screws or plugs in many Do-it-yourself jobs.
280ml = Depends on the area of application
RITEMIX PC 200 is an amber to light brown, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its high water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. Formwork and shuttering can be removed earlier due to its accelerated hardening properties.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete requiring little or no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested.
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that doesn’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain.
- On-site application
- Ready mix applications
- Precast applications
- Pre-stressed concrete
- 6000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding.
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability.
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation.
- Good slump retention for longer time.
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability.
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish.
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money.
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers.
BUILDRITE CONFIX HV is the ideal choices for vertical bonding of new to old concrete
7kg gal set = 10sqm per coat
As an Epoxy Adhesive:
- To bond old concrete to freshly poured concrete topping, thus eliminating “cold joints” between old and new concrete.
- To replace cement in bonding pre-cast, concrete structural units such as concrete decors under damp or dry conditions.
- To bond wood or metal to concrete surfaces such as anchoring machinery to a concrete floor.
- To anchor and grout concrete or ceramic floor tiles over cement, wood or steel.
As an Epoxy Mortar:
- To patch spalled and damaged areas in concrete structures.
- To use as a tack coat or primer before pouring fresh concrete topping when bringing low areas to proper grade.
BUILDRITE PUTTY MASTER is a multi-purpose ready to use smooth base preparation for a wide range of non-structural filling, leveling, patching and repair jobs on wood, concrete, fiber cement and fiber boards.
5kg = 20sqm per coat
It can be used to fill joints between gypsum boards, plywood and concrete fiber cement boards. Filling of hollows, dents, holes, knots on wood and similar substrates. For non-structural repair and plugging material on concrete.
3.785Ltr = Depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE TILE GRIP is a light beige powder especially formulated to be mixed with cement and sieved sand prior to addition of water as tile adhesive with very good adhesion strength
250g = 6 - 9sqm @ 2-3mm thickness
EPOCOAT MB is a two-component, 100% solids epoxy specially formulated as a high strength binder for light to heavy-duty seamless floor overlay and topping systems. It has low viscosity for good penetration into concrete and uniform wetting of filler aggregates.
3.8kg gallon set
2 sq.m. per liter at 500μm dft
(wft = 500 μm).
EPOCOAT MB is recommended use as:
1. High protective coating.
2. Pigmented binder for seamless broadcast flooring system.
3. Low viscosity binder for trowel applied mortar flooring.
4. High-quality concrete epoxy primer
BUILDRITE EPOCOAT PRIMER WHITE is a two component, 100% solids epoxy specially formulated as a high strength binder for use in light to heavy-duty seamless floor overlay and topping systems.
5kg = 2 sq.m. per liter at 500 microns
BUILDRITE LEAK PLUG is supplied as a dry powder which needs only the addition of water to produce an ultra-rapid set plugging mortar
4kg = 4Lm
- Patching concrete and mortars
- Stopping leaks
- Repairing concrete pipe and precast concrete
- Repairing honeycombs, cracks and spalls
- Repairing water retaining structures
- Anchoring of bolts and fixtures
- Filling holes