Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
POLYCOAT MORTAR is a 3-4 mm thick, trowel-applied polyurethane mortar floor finish. It is an attractive smooth, matt, colored floor finish.
POLYCOAT MORTAR is supplied in 3 components:
Part A – Base/ Part B - Hardener/ Part C - Filler
2.7-3.0 m2/ 20kg set 3-4 mm thickness medium duty
2.0 -2.23 m2/ 30kg set 5-6 mm thickness heavy duty
- Kitchen floors and cold storage
- Meat processing
- Catering and laundry areas
- Seamless, hygienic finish
- Impact and abrasion resistant surface suitable for heavy foot traffic and forklift operation
- Low odor, fast cure installation (1 hour)
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- Steam Cleanable: non-dusting, non-tainting
- Anti-slip surface
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE 310 is a cementitious pre-packed repair mortar specially designed for resurfacing, patching, and repairing large areas of concrete at a minimum thickness of 10mm.
a 25kg bag's coverage depends on the area of application
- General patching repair work
- Patching and repairing of damaged concrete surfaces
- Resurfacing of worn out concrete floors
- Topping of new and old concrete floors
- Ideal repair works for driveways, warehouses, car parks, loading bays, concrete roads, etc.
- Recommended for a minimum thickness of 10mm.
- Pre-packed - easy to mix and apply
- Shrinkage compensated
- Special formulation accelerates strength development.
- Abrasion and weather resistant
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
Compressive Strength at 28 days: 3500 PSI
BUILDRITE FLEXICRETE is a two-component, flexible cementitious waterproofing membrane. It consists of selected cement blend with well-graded fillers and synthetic resin.
18kg container can cover 10.28sqm (2 coats)
- Flexible and durable
- No additional cement or water needed
- No need to measure - includes powder and liquid inside
- Rough finish - excellent adhesion to concrete toppings and tiles
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Bridge hairline cracks
- Can be applied onto damp surface
BUILDRITE BLOCKSPEED is a chloride free accelerating admixture specially formulated to provide quicker turnaround by accelerating setting and early strength gain of semi-dry concrete units. It is supplied as a straw colored solution which instantly disperses in water.
a 20kg container's coverage depends on the area of application
- Accelerated setting and early strength allow earlier banding and mechanical handling of air-cured blocks
- Production areas can be cleared more quickly
- Earlier setting provides a more rapid increase in green strength and therefore reduced chance of breakages
- Chloride-free composition ensures no risk of chloride-induced corrosion of steel ties or chloride efflorescence from blocks
KLARO is tile floor treatment that increases floors coefficient of friction by up to 500% without changing the appearance or feel of the tile flooring.
250ml container can cover 2.5sqm
- Shower rooms
- Porcelain bathtubs
- And other floor tiles that require solution to “slippery when wet” problem
- Safe to use
- Surface is ready to walk on immediately after treatment
- Single treatment makes tiles non-slip for years
- Can be re-applied as often as necessary
- Fast acting and easy to apply
BUILDRITE CONFIX HV is the ideal choice for vertical bonding of new to old concrete.
7kg gal set can cover 10sqm per coat
As an Epoxy Adhesive:
- To bond old concrete to freshly poured concrete topping, thus eliminating “cold joints” between old and new concrete
- To replace cement in bonding pre-cast, concrete structural units such as concrete decors under damp or dry conditions
- To bond wood or metal to concrete surfaces such as anchoring machinery to a concrete floor
- To anchor and grout concrete or ceramic floor tiles over cement, wood or steel
As an Epoxy Mortar:
- To patch spalled and damaged areas in concrete structures
- To use as a tack coat or primer before pouring fresh concrete topping when bringing low areas to proper grade
- Tensile strength:
- 3,000 ± 500 PSI
- Flexural strength:
- 87,000 ± 500 PSI
- Compressive strength:
- 8,500 ± 500 PSI
a quart size container's coverage depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE CLEVER SIL WHITE is a one-component, viscous, aliphatic polyurethane dispersion, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly-elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties
20kg container can cover 15 sqm (2 coats)
- Easy to use
- UV & weather resistant
- Superb elongation
- Excellent in tensile
- Anti-fracture, no blistering
- No reinforcement required
- No tar, no bitumen, non-toxic
RITEMIX PC 300 is a clear, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its high water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. Formwork and shuttering can be removed earlier due to its accelerated hardening properties.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete, requiring little to no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that does’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain
- On-site application
- Ready mix applications
- Precast applications
- Pre-stressed concrete
- 8000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation
- Good slump retention for longer time
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers
EPOCOAT MB is a two-component, 100% solid epoxy specially formulated as a high-strength binder for light to heavy-duty seamless floor overlay and topping systems. It has low viscosity for good penetration into concrete and uniform wetting of filler aggregates.
3.8kg gallon set
2 sq.m. per liter at 500μm dft
(wft = 500 μm).
- High protective coating
- Pigmented binder for seamless broadcast flooring system
- Low viscosity binder for trowel applied mortar flooring
- High-quality concrete epoxy primer