Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
BUILDRITE TOFIL 805 is a semi-rough finishing compound specially formulated for concrete surfaces and pre-casts for indoor and outdoor use.
20kg bag can cover 2.5 to 4m2 at 3mm thickness.
- Easy to use
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Excellent non-sag properties that give good workability on both vertical and overhead applications
- High initial cohesiveness
- Yields homogeneous paste that eliminates surface crack lines
BUILDRITE EPOXY PRIMER GRAY is a two-component polyamide cured epoxy coating designed for use in metal finishes, concrete, wood, or previously painted surfaces or as an immediate coat under light-colored topcoats.
a gallom conatiner's coverage depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE STOPGAP 1 is a high-modulus, paintable, neutralcure all-purpose sealant. It is gunnable and reacts with moisture in atmosphere to form a permanently flexible product.
a 600ml container's coverage depends on the area of application
Expansion and construction joints in:
- Precast concrete panels and in-situ concrete
- Window and door frame surrounds
- Panel roofing
- Brick and block work, marble granite and GRC facades
- Crack-free, paintable connection joints
- For stress-relieving bonding and fixation.
- Isocyanate free
- Virtually odorless
- Excellent adhesion even without primer on properly prepared concrete, marble, brick, glass, ceramics, aluminum and stainless steel
- Rapid curing
- Stable at temperatures from -40 C to +80 C
- Tack-free and highly elastic after curing.
a 20kg container's coverage depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE SOLID CURE is a non-shrink, cement-based, high-strength expanding grout specially formulated for critical grouting operations, where positive expansion and non-staining characteristics are required.
25kg container can cover 1.35sqm at 10mm
- Ease of applications
- Positive expansion to ensure effective contact and support
- Minimal downtime
- Elimination of site batching errors
- High early strength and low permeability
- Elimination of staining or deterioration
- Chloride-free permitting use in contact with reinforced steel
EPOCOAT MORTAR SL is a three-component epoxy-based floor topping formulated from high-grade resins and curing agents, especially for flooring applications. It is highly recommended for use in a wide range of industrial environments. It provides a dense, impervious, and chemically resistant floor surface that is hygienic and easy to clean. When laid, it gives a smooth, light-reflective surface. It is available in a range of colors.
Packaging: 8-liter pack consisting of a base, hardener, and filler
Coverage: an 8-liter pack can cover 8m2 at 1mm thickness
- Ideal for floor topping new and existing flooring of food processing plants, chemicals, pharmaceutical factories, sugar, and oil refineries.
- Production areas, kitchens, plant rooms, car parks, and garages
- Patching of deteriorated flooring
- Gasoline station and others
- Durable, hard-wearing surface with excellent abrasion resistance and adhesion to substrates
- Hygienic – provides a dense, impervious, seamless floor surface floor that is easily cleaned
- Easier to clean, resulting in low maintenance costs
- Attractive as available in a range of colors to improve the working environment
- Designed for a general maintenance coating where gloss and color retention are maintained
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE NM GRAY is a pre-mixed, non-metallic, ready to use product. It is designed to be applied as a dry shake over freshly floated concrete to provide a hard wearing and durable monolithic floor.
a 25kg bag can cover 5sqm per coat
- Durable, hard wearing surface with good abrasion resistance
- Provides a good impact resistance
- Provides a heavy-duty finish for longer serviceable life than plain concrete
- Easier to clean resulting in low maintenance costs
- Resistance to oil and grease penetration
- Dense surface, reduces dusting
- Easy and economical to apply
BUILDRITE LEAK PLUG is supplied as a dry powder which needs only the addition of water to produce an ultra-rapid set plugging mortar.
1kg container can cover 1Lm
- Patching concrete and mortars
- Stopping leaks
- Repairing concrete pipe and precast concrete
- Repairing honeycombs, cracks and spalls
- Repairing water retaining structures
- Anchoring of bolts and fixtures
- Filling holes
RITEMIX PC300 is a clear, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its high water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. Formwork and shuttering can be removed earlier due to its accelerated hardening properties.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete, requiring little to no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that does’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain
- On-site application
- Ready mix applications
- Precast applications
- Pre-stressed concrete
- 8000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation
- Good slump retention for longer time
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers
BUILDRITE CONCRETE PATCH H is a cementitious pre-packed repair mortar with shrinkage compensation properties. It is supplied as a single component powder which only needs mixing with a specific quantity of water to produce a non-shrink, free flowing, fast setting, and high strength mortar.
a 5kg container's coverage depends on the area of application
- General patching repair work
- Emergency reinstatement of deteriorated concrete
- For repair of runways and apron
- Areas where wheeled traffic requires fast return to service
- Ideal repair works for driveways, bridges, seaports, loading bays, parking decks, etc.