Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
BUILDRITE BLOCKOUT TW is a two-component, epoxy waterproofing system specially designed for coating and waterproofing tiles
a gallon set can cover 8-10 sqm (2 coats)
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE D is a proprietary blend of silicates formulated specifically for concrete surface dust proofer and hardener for new and old concrete floors.
a 240kg container can cover 6-10 m2/liter
BUILDRITE CLEVER SIL GRAY is a one-component, viscous, aliphatic polyurethane dispersion, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly-elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties
5kg container can cover 3 sqm ( 2 coats)
BUILDRITE POLYCOAT GRIP is a modified polyurethane coating formulated to provide high performance and abrasion resistance to floors. Particular aggregates were added to the coating to provide anti-slip protection to prevent slips or skids on dry and wet floorings.
THEORETICAL SPREADING RATE:
4L container can cover 3.3 square meter at 500 microns DFT
BUILDRITE EPOCOAT FC is a two component, polyamide cured epoxy glossed floor coating formulated from carefully selected, highest grade epoxy resin, and curing agent manufactured under strict quality control standards.
Available colors: beige, green blue, red, yellow, white, light gray, and medium gray
3.8kg gallon set can cover 6-7m2 per gallon set at 250 microns
- Storage tanks
- Marine vessel and structures
- Equipment for mining, chemical, textile, food, power, fertilizer, sugar, and others
- Production areas
- Gasoline station and others
- Durable, hard wearing surface with excellent abrasion resistance and adhesion to substrates
- Easier to clean resulting in low maintenance costs
- Attractive as available in a range of colors to improve the working environment
BUILDRITE TOFIL 803 is a water-based primer and sealer for all types of masonry, concrete, bricks, and dry wall. It is low odor, non-toxic, non-flammable, and has good sealing and adhesion ability with the substrate.
3.785L container can cover 20 - 25 m2 per coat
BUILDRITE PROTEK EPOXY TANK LINING WHITE is a two-component epoxy coating formulated from high-grade resins and curing agents for storage tanks. It is supplied in pre-measured quantities ready for site mixing and use. It hardens to an abrasive resistance coating with high adhesive strength on properly prepared substrates such as concrete and steel.
a 3.8kg container's coverage depends on the area of application
Coating the interior and exterior surfaces of concrete, steel and wooden tanks such as those used for storing potable water, chemicals (except for high concentrated acids), grains, powders, and other liquids. It may be reinforced with fiberglass as in the case of concrete structures that are not integrally waterproofed. It is also used as a grouting material to seal off the gaps where ceramic tiles are used to line storage tanks.
- Pre-packaged and proportioned
- Excellent durability
- High resistance to chemical and mechanical attack
- Can be applied to vertical and horizontal substrates
- Can be applied directly to steel and concrete
- Excellent adhesion
- Smooth, glossy, and easy to clean surface
- User friendly mix ratio
BUILDRITE SMARTBOND FLEX GOLD FLEXIBLE TILE ADHESIVE conforms to BS EN12004 type C2, S1, & T. This product is an outstanding ready to use cement-based tile adhesive created to properly bond porcelain, granite and mosaic for indoor and outdoor installation. It is specially formulated using flexible polymers, light weight fillers, and special additives to provide easy mixing, excellent workability, low dust, no slump or shrinkage while maintaining optimum strength and flexibility.
.017cbm bag can cover 5.5 sqm at 3 mm thickness
- Provides 10% more coverage than a traditional tile adhesive
- Endures structural movement
- Prevents tile debonding
- Reduces the weight of structure and cost of transport
- Follows European standard
- Made from recycled materials
RITEMIX PCR200 is an amber to light brown, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. It is an effective cement dispersant and fluidifier compared to conventional superplasticizers.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete, requiring little to no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that doesn’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain
- Ready mix applications
- 4000 to 6000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation
- Good slump retention for longer time
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers
BUILDRITE CONFIX ANCHOR is adopted with modified epoxy resin and composite materials. CONFIX ANCHOR is a styrene-free system for use as a high-strength and non-shrink anchor grouting material. Its advantage on steel bar planting has been proven by many testimonies.
a 500ml container's coverage depends on the area of application
- All concrete building without embedded steel bar
- Reinforcement and reconstruction of buildings with concrete
- Reinforcement and reconstruction of railway, road, bridge, water resources, tunnel, etc.
- Reinforcement for equipment, pipeline installation, and supports of curtain wall.
- High bonding strength, good flexible performance similar as embedded
- Ageing resistance, good heat tolerance, and does not creep at ambient temperature
- Low-sensitivity in moist condition with long-term load stability
- Acid-resistant, good shock resistance, and stress-free fixed
- Good thixotropic, particularly applicable to the sides or top surface anchoring
- Two-cylinder direct-mix package with a dedicated glue gun without manual mixing
13,000 – 27,000 PSI
5,000 – 27,000 PSI at 28 days