Be updated and get notified on our news updates.
BUILDRITE EPOXY PRIMER WHITE is a two component polyamide cured epoxy coating designed for use in metal finishes, concrete, wood or previously painted surfaces or as an immediate coat under light-colored topcoats.
Quart = Depends on the area of application
BUILDRITE STOPGAP FOAM SEAL is a multi-purpose, one component, moisture cure and paintable PU-foam sealant. It can be used for sealing, filling dampening, fixing and insulating household and construction application.
750ml = Depends on the area of application
- Seals around windows, doors, siding and baseboard.
- Fills cracks and joints, gaps around pipes, vents, utility lines and electrical outlets.
- Seals and insulates gap between sole plate and concrete slab.
RITEMIX PC 100 is a clear, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its high water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. Formwork and shuttering can be removed earlier due to its accelerated hardening properties.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete requiring little or no vibration during placing eg where reinforcement is heavily congested.
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that doesn’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain.
- On-site application
- Ready mix applications
- Precast applications
- Pre-stressed concrete
- 3,000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding.
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability.
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation.
- Good slump retention for longer time.
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability.
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish.
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money.
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers.
BUILDRITE CONCRETE PATCH V is a cementitious pre-packed repair mortar with shrinkage compensation properties. It is supplied as a single component powder which only needs mixing with specific quantity of water to produce a non-shrink mortar allowing vertical application of 40mm thickness in a single layer without the use of formwork.
25kg = 1.7sqm @ 10mm thickness
- Easy to apply
- Shrinkage compensated
- Medium to high build on prepared vertical surfaces
- Composition ensures excellent adhesion
- Water tightness, special additives ensure optimum density and water repellency of cured surfaces
POLYCOAT MORTAR MD is a 3-4 mm thick, trowel-applied polyurethane mortar floor finish. It is an attractive smooth, matt, colored floor finish.
POLYCOAT MORTAR is supplied in 3 components:
Part A – Base/ Part B - Hardener/ Part C- Filler
20 kgs set
2.7-3.0 m2/ 20kg set 3-4 mm thickness medium duty
2.0 -2.23 m2/ 30kg set 5-6 mm thickness heavy duty
· Seamless, Hygienic finish
· Impact and abrasion resistant surface suitable for heavy foot traffic and forklift operation
· Low odor, fast cure installation (1 hour)
· Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
· Steam Cleanable: non-dusting, non-tainting
· Anti-slip Surface
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE 310 is a cementitious pre-packed repair mortar specially designed for resurfacing, patching, and repairing large areas of concrete at a minimum thickness of 10mm
25kg = Depends on the area of application
- General patching repair work
- Patching and repairing of damaged concrete surfaces
- Resurfacing of worn out concrete floors
- Topping of new and old concrete floors
- Ideal repair works for driveways, warehouses, car parks, loading bays, concrete roads, etc.
- Recommended for a minimum thickness of 10mm.
- Pre-packed - easy to mix and apply
- Shrinkage compensated
- Special formulation accelerates strength development.
- Abrasion and weather resistant
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
Compressive Strength @28 days: 3500 PSI
SAPAL is weather resistant, water-based acrylic sealant and waterproofer for use as sealant and waterproofing membrane
4Ltrs = 56sqm
- Can seal joints, cracks, nail heads and the entire roof surface.
- Can seal gutters and downspouts.
- Can seal joints or roof decks, parapet walls, firewalls, etc.
- Can seal cracks on concrete walls, wood-cement joints.
- Can seal fitting of sinks, wash basin, drain pipes, and the like.
BUILDRITE RITEMIX BLOCKSAVE is a chloride free water-reducing admixture supplied as a brown solution, which instantly disperses in water.
20Ltr = Depends on the area of application
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content or increased workability.
- Water reduction significantly improves compressive strengths at all ages and enhances durability through the production of low permeability concrete.
- Minimizes the risk of segregation and bleeding and assists in the production of a dense, close textured surface, improving durability.
- Breakages reduced due to increased compressive strength at early ages.
- To improve the effectiveness of the water content of a concrete mix.
- At higher dosages to provide a cost effective means of reducing concrete permeability and thereby reducing water penetration.
- To improve the quality and consistency of concrete products produced by modern paving and masonry block machines.
- To provide smoother, faster machine operation and increase product strength.
KLARO is tile floor treatment that increases floors coefficient of friction by up to 500% without changing the appearance or feel of the tile flooring.
4Ltrs = 40sqm
BUILDRITE PUTTY MASTER is a multi-purpose ready to use smooth base preparation for a wide range of non-structural filling, leveling, patching and repair jobs on wood, concrete, fiber cement and fiber boards.
5kg = 20sqm per coat
It can be used to fill joints between gypsum boards, plywood and concrete fiber cement boards. Filling of hollows, dents, holes, knots on wood and similar substrates. For non-structural repair and plugging material on concrete.