Get up to date with the latest news and blogs!
BUILDRITE CLEVER SIL GRAY is a one-component, viscous, aliphatic polyurethane dispersion, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV, and natural element resistance properties.
20kg container can cover 15 sqm (2 coats)
- Easy to use
- UV & weather resistant
- Superb elongation
- Excellent in tensile
- Anti-fracture, no blistering
- No reinforcement required
- No tar, no bitumen, non-toxic
BUILDRITE STOPGAP 1 is a high-modulus, paintable, neutralcure all-purpose sealant. It is gunnable and reacts with moisture in atmosphere to form a permanently flexible product.
a 600ml container's coverage depends on the area of application
Expansion and construction joints in:
- Precast concrete panels and in-situ concrete
- Window and door frame surrounds
- Panel roofing
- Brick and block work, marble granite and GRC facades
- Crack-free, paintable connection joints
- For stress-relieving bonding and fixation.
- Isocyanate free
- Virtually odorless
- Excellent adhesion even without primer on properly prepared concrete, marble, brick, glass, ceramics, aluminum and stainless steel
- Rapid curing
- Stable at temperatures from -40 C to +80 C
- Tack-free and highly elastic after curing.
BUILDRITE TOFIL 803 is a water-based primer and sealer for all types of masonry, concrete, bricks, and dry wall. It is low odor, non-toxic, non-flammable, and has good sealing and adhesion ability with the substrate.
3.785L container can cover 20 - 25 m2 per coat
- Ready to use and easy application
- Good adhesion on Skimcoat and plaster finish
- Prevents efflorescence
- Cost and time saving
- Good hiding ability
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE 303 is a cementitious pre-packed repair mortar specially designed for resurfacing, patching and repairing large areas of concrete at a minimum thickness of 3mm.
● Easy to prepare and quick to apply
● True feather edge material
● Zero VOC
● Levels new and old floors
● Adhesion to substrate, subfloors and stable adhesive residue.
● Rapid setting
● Excellent standard of finish can be achieved to allow direct application of floor coverings
BUILDRITE HARDCRETE PROTEK is a silane-terminated binder based on α-silane technology for the impregnation of mineral substrates or as a thin layer coating for mineral substrates or wood. HARDCRETE PROTEK αsilane-terminated polyethers represent a noteworthy group of moisture curing product that do not require tin catalysis.
a 16kg container's coverage depends on the area of application
applied for stain-resistant impregnation and coating of mineral substrates, e.g. polished or non-polished concrete floors, paving stones, clinker, bricks, and natural stone. Additionally, HARDCRETE PROTEK can be used as a wood coating binder for interior use, e.g. parquet flooring and furniture.
- Low viscosity
- Solvent and plasticizer free
- Easy handling and dosing
- Resistant to moisture
- Cure without tin catalyst
BUILDRITE LEAK PLUG is supplied as a dry powder which needs only the addition of water to produce an ultra-rapid set plugging mortar.
1kg container can cover 1Lm
- Patching concrete and mortars
- Stopping leaks
- Repairing concrete pipe and precast concrete
- Repairing honeycombs, cracks and spalls
- Repairing water retaining structures
- Anchoring of bolts and fixtures
- Filling holes
- Rapid setting - stops leaks quickly
- Easy to use - needs only water to be added
- Durable - low porosity of the patch ensures permanence of the repair
- No risk to steel reinforcement
RITEMIX PC100 is a clear, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its high water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. Formwork and shuttering can be removed earlier due to its accelerated hardening properties.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete requiring little or no vibration during placing eg where reinforcement is heavily congested
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that doesn’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain
- On-site application
- Ready mix applications
- Precast applications
- Pre-stressed concrete
- 3,000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation
- Good slump retention for longer time
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers
BUILDRITE CONFIX CARBON FIBER LAMINATING EPOXY SHEET is a two-part clear liquid epoxy system designed specifically for wet lay-up and ambient temperature cure of fiber- reinforce composites, such as aramid (Kevlar), carbon fiber, and glass fibers.
3.8kg set's coverage depends on the area of application
- Beam, column, slab
- Blast and seismic protections
- Tensile strength: 6,500 PSI
- Flexural strength: 12,500 PSI
- Compressive strength: 8,500 PSI