Be updated and get notified on our news updates.
RITEMIX PCR200 is an amber to light brown, new-generation admixture based on polycarboxylate polymers. Its water-reducing property ensures good workability, high and early compressive strength. It is an effective cement dispersant and fluidifier compared to conventional superplasticizers.
- As a superplasticizer to produce fluid concrete, requiring little to no vibration during placing, especially when reinforcement is heavily congested.
- As a highly efficient water-reducer that doesn’t decrease workability, resulting in reduced permeability and accelerated strength gain.
- Ready mix applications
- 4000 to 6000 psi compressive strength concrete requirement.
- Produces a free-flowing concrete without segregation and bleeding.
- Saves substantial time and money without losing cement strength or workability.
- Produces a self-compacting concrete without segregation.
- Good slump retention for longer time.
- Allows reduction of water, which increases concrete density, reduces porosity, and improves water impermeability.
- Reduces concrete segregation to improve surface finish.
- Reduces or eliminates the need for compaction, which saves time and money.
- Superior performance than the conventional superplasticizers.
BUILDRITE CONFIX EPOGROUT40 is a high strength grout, based on modified epoxy resin and is used as heavy grout where heavy dynamic, mechanical properties and chemical resistance of the hardened grout are required.
8kg gal set = Depends on the area of application
- Machinery with high dynamic loads and vibration
- Machinery base plates, crane rails where tensile strength greater than cementitious grout systems is required.
- In conditions where chemical spillage may be encountered
- Manufacturing line equipment that must resume operations with minimum downtime
- Non-shrink – epoxy resin adheres to contact surfaces with no loss of bond.
- Dynamic load resistant – high flexural strength and adhesion to substrate ensure excellent performance under dynamic operating conditions.
- Chemical resistance – withstand attack by a wide range of chemicals, acids, alkalis, oils, fats, fuels and salt solutions.
- Rapid installation – pre-measured components, easy mixing ensure speed of application.
- High strength – high compressive, tensile and flexural strengths
3000 PSI @ 1 day
6000 PSI @ 7 days
BUILDRITE SKIM COAT SF GRAY is a finishing compound specially formulated for concrete surfaces and pre-casts for indoor and outdoor use.
20kg = 5sqm @ 3mm thickness
- Thin plastering of interior and exterior walls and ceiling
- Filling pinholes prior to over-coating
- General re-profiling over large areas of concrete, brickwork or masonry
- Interior and exterior concrete wall
- Fiber cement board
- Ready and easy to use
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Excellent non-sag properties
- Serves as initial coat for painting purposes
- Yields homogenous paste that eliminates surface crack line
BUILDRITE LEVEL UP Is a ready-to-mix self-leveling mortar. It is used for leveling out rough and uneven floor surfaces prior to the application of floor finishes e.g. tiles, carpet, linoleum, rubber and other sheet flooring.
25kg = 5sqm @ 3mm thickness
- Ready to use – one pack product, simply mixed with water on site
- Very good workability and flowability
- Very good mechanical and bonding strength
- Can be used directly onto concrete floors to provide smooth surface without screeding
- Quick, easy laying and fast hardening
- Can be feather edged to provide a smooth finish
BUILDRITE CRYSTOR is a crystalline waterproofing formulation of selected blends of cement, very fine treated silica sand and various proprietary active chemicals providing a lasting imperviousness to water
5kg = 4 - 5sqm
- Ready to use, easy to apply
- Very economical
- For internal and external applications
- Can be applied on green concrete
- Can be painted over
- For use in contact with potable water
- Effective treatment for hydrostatic conditions
BUILDRITE SILOX 103 is a solvent based, low viscosity silane-siloxane hydrophobic treatment for neutral and alkaline substrates which penetrates deeply and provide water repellency by chemically reacting with the substrate.
3.785Ltr = Depends on the area of application
For use on neutral and alkaline mineral substrates that require water repellency such as:
- Concrete and mortar
- Natural stones
- Granite and marbles
- Precast concrete
- Cement fiberboards
- Excellent penetration capability due to unique molecular structure
- Chemically bonds to the substrate
- Performs both on neutral and alkaline substrate
- Extends the life of treaded surface.
- Breathable-allows high degree of water vapour permeability.
- Reduces water and chloride intrusion thereby increasing the life of the substrate.
- Highly resistant to efflorescence
- Treated surface will not change the appearance of the substrate.
BUILDRITE HEAVY-DUTY TILE ADHESIVE C2S1 conforms to BS EN12004 type C2S1. This product is an outstanding ready to use cement-based tile adhesive created to properly bond most types of tiles for indoor and outdoor installation
.017cbm bag = 5.5sqm @ 3mm thickness
- Provides 10% more coverage than a traditional tile adhesive
- Endures Structural movement
- Prevents tile debonding
- Reduces the weight of structure and cost of transport
- Follows European standard
- Made from recycled materials
FLOORTEK S is a clear, single-pack, ready-to-use, low-viscosity penetrating sealer that can be directly applied to concrete surfaces straight from the container. It is a blend of special resins in aromatic solvents specially formulated for indoor and outdoor concrete, masonry, brickwork, renders, and screed surfaces. It is also an excellent sealer for exposed aggregate finishes and porous toppings.
When applied, it reacts chemically to produce a hard, dust-proof, dense, glossy finish. It also improves the substrate’s external weathering resistance, abrasion resistance and reduces its permeability to water and salt solutions.
FLOORTEK S typically covers 5 – 7 m2/liter/coat.
- Simple brush or spray application
- Dries to a hard and tack-free film
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Prevents dusting by sealing the surface
- Durable finish and abrasion-resistance
- Provides a dust-free finish
- No film cracking